Below is a collection of resources for speech pathologists, clients and caregivers in a variety of different areas of practice. All of the resources on this page are available free of charge.
Contributions are welcome! If you have something to offer, send us an email here.
- Bilingual assessment guidelines
- Bilingual Spanish-English intake form
- Bilingual clinical decision making
- LEAP-Q (Northwestern University [external link])
- Model replica [Spanish]
- Phonetic distinctions among dialects of Spanish in the Americas
- Spanish phonemic inventory (ASHA)
- Spanish phonological assessment packet
Voice & Swallowing
- Basic anatomy
- Dysphagia diets in Spanish
- Modified diet consistencies in Spanish
- Que es la disfagia?
- VRQOL in Spanish | Scoring algorithm